Harmony Dawn Protocols during COVID-19
July 4, 2020
The health and safety of our guests is of upmost importance. Andy and I have been isolated in our beautiful countryside, social distanced from the world all year.
Please read the following guidelines to ensure your comfort and safety and all those around you while you are on our site.
- Guests are required to fill out a health form to determine if you have traveled, experienced symptoms, or come in contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- Guests will be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance.
- Numbers are restricted within the building as per public health regulations at the time of relevant retreat.
- Upon arrival your temperature may be taken.
Guests are to hand sanitize at front door and take all belongings to your designated room.
- no hugging or handshaking.
- Wearing of face coverings is recommended in doors. Face masks will be available for purchase on site for 2.00 each. We recommend you bring your own.
- Reminders will be placed around building about handwashing, physical distancing, face coverings.
- Harmony Dawn will clean and sanitize high touch common areas through out the day with approved disinfectants.
- All books, magazines and paper products will be covered from all common areas.
- Unless people are from the same household all bedrooms are private.
- Camping area is set up in case anyone wishes to camp.
- Shower times will be assigned and timed at 30 minutes each to ensure proper sanitizing.
- Harmony Dawn will have a period of 5 days or more before another group booking.
- When guests depart their rooms, all surfaces will be sanitized and the bed cover will be washed and sterilized.
- Guests are required to bring their own pillow, bedding, towels for their own safety. Or a sleeping bag and pillow.
Meals and Dining:
- Prior to entry of dining room, guests will wash their hands and also sanitize.
- Guests are to bring their own reusable water bottle during their stay.
- No buffet service, all food will be handled by Nicola alone and passed thru the kitchen window safely.
- Food preparation will be done using PPE.
- More seating is available outside for eating.
- Kitchen is sanitized throughout the day.
Activities in the studio:
- Depending on the activity, it will be up to the instructor to assure safe social distancing and monitoring of guest’s safety.
- During good weather activities will be encouraged outside.